Eat This, Not That!: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution by David ZinczenkoThe original and best-selling installment of EAT THIS, NOT THAT! has helped literally thousands of people improve their lives by increasing their nutritional intakes while blasting away unwanted belly fat. The secret? The revolutionary concept that the battle of the bulge is won not through deprivation and discipline, but by making a series of simple food swaps that can save you hundreds – if not thousands – of calories a day.
EAT THIS, NOT THAT! is the only book that holds the food industry accountable for the surreptitious loads of sugar, fat, and sodium stuffed into foods that were once reliable sources of lean nutrition. It arms you with the savvy tricks and insider information you need to eat well in today’s dangerous food landscape. With EAT THIS, NOT THAT! youre the expert in every eating situation, from the frozen food aisle to your favorite fast food joint to your local sports bar. You control your food universe--and lose the pounds you want--because, unlike every other customer, youll know the smart choices to make--instantly! Now get this: The pressure from EAT THIS, NOT THAT! is actually reshaping the food landscape to your benefit! Since it’s original publication in 2007, here’s how some restaurants have responded:
· Baskin Robbins eliminated its 2,300-calorie Heath Bar Shake.
· Outback Steakhouse downsized its Aussie Cheese Fries from 2,900 calories to 2,140 calories.
· Macaroni Grill replaced the 1,120-calorie Kids’ Double Mac ‘n’ Cheese with a more reasonable 670-calorie version.
· Restaurants such as Quiznos, Red Lobster, and Olive Garden began publishing nutritional information for the first time ever.
· And that’s just to name a few!
The Sugar Hill Gang - Rapper's Delight ( HQ, Full Version )
Eat This, Not That! 2010: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution
Rare book. Read more Read less. No customer reviews. Share your thoughts with other customers. Write a customer review. Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.